Mexican Cacao Chia Yogurt Pudding
- 2 oz chia seed
- 4 fl. oz. boiled hot water.
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of salt
- 13.2 oz. Greek yogurt -or-375 grams
- 12 fl. oz. almond milk, unsweetened
- 3 tbsp. raw cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 2 tbsp. cacao nibs
- 2 tbsp. walnuts
- Place the chia seeds and hot water into a bowl and set aside to cool for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the honey, vanilla extract, and a pinch of salt. Add the yogurt, almond milk, cocoa powder, cinnamon, chili powder, and whisk to combine.
- Prepare 4 glasses or jars and fill them up almost half way with the chia pudding. Next, layer with sliced banana, before covering with the remaining pudding. Top the puddings with the remaining banana, cocoa nibs, and walnuts.
- Set aside in the refrigerator to chill for 1 hour before serving.
- These puddings can be stored in the refrigerator for 4-5 days.
300 cal 10g fat 42g carbs 14g protein 10g fiber